Did you plan to watch movies this weekend ? Well, here is a crazy offer for you where you get 100% cashback upto Rs 100 cashback when you pay via freecharge wallet at Ticketnew.com . So don’t wait and book corner seats of your favourite movie now :p :pOffer Source
– Visit here
How to get 100% cashback at Ticketnew ?
1. Visit here
to go to the TicketNew webpage.
2. Select your city
3. Login / Register
4. Now select movie, date, venue, time, class and no of seats and click on ‘Book Ticket’.
5. For getting flat 100% cash back upto Rs 100, pay via Freecharge wallet.
That’s it !! Enjoy the movies …your cashback will be added in your freecharge wallet within 24 hours 🙂
Terms and Conditions –
• Get 100% cashback when you pay with Freecharge on TicketNew
• Maximum cashback of Rs.100
• Offer valid once per user
• Offer applicable on the Ticket New website/app
• Offer valid from 22nd December till 3rd January 2017
• Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
• The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
• In case of complete or partial order cancellation / return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
• Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
• In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
• This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
• The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
• Write in to email@example.com for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer. For any other queries on Ticket New, please call 044 – 42454444
• Freecharge & Ticket New reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
• We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity