Payzapp App – Get 25% Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment (New users) + Rs 25 per Referral. Payzapp – A Online Recharge, Bill Payment & Online wallet has come up with awesome offer where you will get the 25% Cashback on Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment. Offer Not applicable on Airtel Prepaid / Postpaid / DTH / Datacard Recharge. Maximum cashback is Rs 50. So hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 25% Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment from Payzapp:-
Download Payzapp App From Here
2) Install & Open your PayZapp App.
3) Login/Register your Payzapp account.
4) Use Referral Code:- urda14
4) Now Goto “Menu” >> add Money >> and add money to your Payzapp wallet and Complete payment.
5) Now Initiate a Recharge, Bill Payment or any Transaction of Rs 50 or more.
6) Now Pay the amount using “Pay with PayZapp” and Enter your pin and complete the Recharge, You will get the 25% (upto Rs 50) Cashback in your PayZapp card within 5 working days.
Now Refer your Friend and Earn Rs 25 per Referral from Payzapp. Thankyou!
Terms & Conditions:-
1) You earn Rs 25 cashback after your friend’s 1st successful transaction. Your friend will get 25% cashback on min transaction of Rs 50 after his/her 1st successful transaction.
2) 25% cashback valid only on 1st transaction and Max cashback Rs.50 .
3) Cashback posted only for successful transactions.
4) CashBack will be auto-credited to PayZapp wallet within 5 working days post transaction for both referral and referee.
5) CashBack cannot be transferred or exchanged for any cash.
6) 25% cashback offer on 1st transactions is applicable only if the referral transacts within 30 days of registration.
7) You cannot refer yourself.
8) You cannot refer anyone who uses the same mobile device as you.
9) You cannot distribute your referral link on sites where you are not the primary content owner(e.g. Wikipedia,Coupon websites).
10) PayZapp can update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. This article will be modified to show the updated Terms & conditions.
PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it’s offers without any prior notice.