Those lucky fellows who added Rs.500 to their wallets and got Rs.500 back, now got an excellent chance 🎊🎉🎁🎈. If there is any amount pending in your Ola money wallet, you can now transfer it to your bank account 😬👿 at just 4% charge 😛 . Don’t worry it’s just 4% and you guys looted Rs.500 😛 . Well this a good chance to all the others too because we use Ola on a daily basis and some of our money might be struck on our Ola Money app definitely and such amount can be transferred to our bank easily. I’m repeating this again to make it simple – Now any amount between Rs.100 – Rs.5000 available in your Ola Money app can be transferred to your bank account through IMPS with a charge of 4%.How to transfer Ola money to bank ?
1) Visit here to download Ola Money app from Playstore
| Google Drive(apk)
2) Click the menu button and you find an option “Transfer to Bank”
3) Click on “Transfer to bank”
4) Fill all the necessary details.
5) Enter the amount between Rs.100 to Rs.5000
6) Transfer it. Done 🙂