Android Marshmallow, one of the smooth and eye catching Android OS version is now Live for few selected devices like Nexus 4, but here in this tutorial I will guide you to force update from Android Lollipop to Android 6.0 i.e Marshmallow. As per reviews, Google Marshmallow has 10 new features and user interface is best amongst all comparing to previous OS versions. So let's proceed to main core part and check how to force upgrade from Android lollipop to Android Marshmallow. Special thanks to one of our Blog visitor Maruf Mallick for this update.
Note : Try below given trick at your own risk, We are not responsible for any loss.
Steps to Follow :
1. Goto Phone Settings -- Apps -- Locate Google Services Framework.
2. Now perform these tasks : Clear Data, Force Close, Disable & Re-enable Google Services Framework.
3. Once you complete above steps, restart your device.
4. After restart, you can see Upgrade Notification.
5. In case if you can't see any notification then follow same steps again and again to force upgrade.
6. Finally upgrade it and enjoy awesome look of Google Marshmallow.