Hey AirtelTrickianz, i am here with Easy way, in which you can Hide root in android Phone. Whenever you install an app. then if it supports root permissions, then it will ask you for root permissions, then you can allow or deny via your Root manager apps like super su or kingroot. For Security Reasons, some apps can’t be run on Android devices, which are rooted. If you wants to use that kind apps, then you must read this full guide from below. i will provide you full information about how can you hide root from your android phone easily from any app, with the help of some apps. So check it out now from below.
Requirements Before Follow This Guide
• Rooted Android Phone
• Root Cloak App (Cydia)
• Hide my Root app
Why You Should Hide root from your Phone Rather Than Unroot Your Phone
If some of the apps are showing any warning, and that app is not able to run, because your phone is rooted, then you should use Hide my root method, which i have mentioned below. if you just unroot your phone, then after you need to run any app, which need root access, then you need to root your phone again. If you have PC, then you can easily Optimize Internet Download manager Speed with IDM optimizer, must try this once, it will boost your Download speed upto 5X. so If you use this hide my root method, then you can hide root access from your phone, without actually unroot your phone. so now. if you are ready to hide root from your phone, then checkout full guide from below now.
So if you want to use some apps like Some banking apps don’t run on Rooted android Phones, so you must checkout this Guide. This will Easily Help you to run Any App, which app is not able to run just because your Phone is rooted. There are 3 ways, in which you can hide root from your Phone. Below, i will mention all of the ways, for hiding root access in android phones. There are several apps available for android phone, which you can try and you will be able to hide root in your phone successfully. Hide Root In Android Method id fully explain below, I have mentioned each and every important step, for hide root access from apps in rooted android phone. Checkout full guide now from below.
How to Hide root in Android phone easily from Apps
#1 Root Cloak Method
This method is based on Root Cloak Plus app, which is very good and best way to hide root app easily in any android phone. This method is very easy and it will work for you like charm. This app is developed by devadvance. This is the best and easies app , for hide root access from apps in rooted android phones. this app will work without any xposed module because, this is the cydia version of root cloak app. there are 2 other versions available of root cloak app, which are for kitkat / lollopop and marshmallow. you can also use that app, if you have xposed installed in your phone.
• At first, Make Sure you Have Installed Root Cloak App in your Phone (Link Above in Requirements Section)
• Now, Simply Open Root Cloak Plus app from your Phone, and Wait for few seconds, it will ask you for root permissions, just click om Grant Button
• Now, Select Option of “add or remove
” and it will open a new Window of app.
• Here, select + icon from Top Right corner, and you will get a list of installed apps in your phone
• Just select app of your choice, to whom you wanna hide root from your phone. and force close or clear data of that app from your phone and reopen that app. it will no longer show you warning, that your phone is rooted.
So this was the very easy method for hide root access from your phone. if that app still showing that your phone is rooted, then just follow below method, which is hide my root app method, which is another great method, but it works only on Stock Based Roms, and Hide my root app will not work if you are running Cyanogenmod based rom or MIUI roms, which have in build root access feature.
#2 Use Hide my Root App for Hide root from your Phone
• At first, Open Hide my Root app from your phone.
• Now, It will ask you for superuser permissions, Just Grant superuser permissions to this app.
• Now, Just Click on Hide Su Binary
Option from this app.
• and wait for 2-3 seconds, it will show you success message, that you have successfully hidden su binary. it will show you message, that Successfully Hide Su Binary
Click on Restore Su Binary Button when you want to unhide root from your phone.
This app is not complicate with kingroot, if you are using kingroot, then use supersu app, also checkout – how to replace kingroot with supersu
. With this method, it will hide root from all apps, rather than hiding root access from one app.
#3 Use Inbuilt Feature of Custom Based Roms
Custom based roms like cyanogenmod and Miui comes with prerooted rom. in which you don’t need any third-party apps for hide root in phone, because it’s have pre-installed feature of turn on or off root access. so checkout below method, which will work in cyanogenmod based roms, for hiding root access without any third-party app.
• At first, Goto Settings
and Tap 7 times on Build Number
• Now, Go back to main menu of settings, you will see an option of Developer options
, click on that and click on Turn on button from top right corner.
• Now, Select Root Access, and select Disabled
option from there, and you are done.
and you are successfully hidden root access from your phone, without help of any custom rom. so this was the best way for hide root access from custom roms. Remember that this method will not work on stock based roms. so these was the top / best 3 ways for hide root access from android smartphones. i hope you have liked this Article.
How to Hide Root Access in MIUI Based Custom Rom
If you Have MI Device, or you have MIUI Rom Installed in your Device, then Hide my root app will not work, because that apps is not suitable for use. You need to Use Inbuilt feature of your Phone, for Hide root Access from various apps easily without any issues. So You can checkout below easy steps, for hide root miui
• At first, Open Security
App from your App Drawer.
• After that, Select Permissions
from this page, And Click on Root Access
• Select Root Access
from your phone, and select Disabled
• and you are done, you have successfully hidden root access from your phone. with this guide, you have successfully hidden root access. remember that, this guide will work only in custom based MIUI Rom. if your phone comes with preinstalled MIUI, then this guide may or may not work for you. so try this at once, if not work for you, then try root cloak and hide my root app method.